SPA center safety regulations
Welcome to OVIS SPA center!
For a comfortable stay and to stay healthy, we kindly ask you to follow the rules of safety and behavior in the SPA center.
While staying in the aquazone in the SPA center (pool, jacuzzi, sauna, hammam, shower), for the sake of safety, the following rules should be observed:
1. Move around the floor covering of the aqua area with calm steps;
2. Remove jewelry and other metal and plastic items to avoid burns on the body during SPA treatments, in the sauna or hammam.
It is prohibited:
- to run, jump, push to avoid injury;
- To get up and sit on the sides of the pool, jump from them;
- To visit the SPA center in a state of alcoholic, drug or other intoxication;
- To use glassware and containers near the pool, jacuzzi, sauna, hammam and in the shower;
- To visit the aquazone with open wounds and other damage to the skin.
RULES OF BEHAVIOR
1. Before visiting the SPA center, you should take a shower.
2. During your stay in the aquazone, foreign objects should not go into the pool, jacuzzi and water drain system.
3. While staying in the SPA center during public hours, swimming in the pool is possible only in bathing suits: swimming trunks for men, bathing suits for women, bathing clothes for children of any age.
4. When visiting the sauna or hammam, it is recommended to use seating towels.
5. Please leave used towels and bathrobes in the used linen baskets.
6. Children under 18 years old can visit the SPA center only when accompanied and supervised by an adult (1 adult per 2 children).
7. Up to 15 people are allowed to visit the SPA center at the same time. We kindly ask you to comply with the rules for limiting the number of guests, especially during the morning hours from 7:00 till 10:00.
8. In the case of a stay in the SPA center after the end of the visit time for more than 15 minutes, an additional payment will be charged in accordance with the cost of services (when more than 15 minutes, the cost is charged for 30 minutes of visit; when over 30 minutes, the cost is charged as for 1 hour of visit, etc.).
It is prohibited:
- To use soap and salt products in the pool and jacuzzi and go into the water with cosmetics applied to the body: cream, scrub, soap, etc.;
- To go outside the territory of the aquazone in a bathing suit or naked;
- To bring and consume food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks;
- To smoke in the SPA center;
- To use brooms and do a wreath broom in the SPA center, and especially in the sauna and hammam.
We strongly advise against visiting the SPA center in case of the contraindications listed below, and when ordering SPA procedures, all contraindications and chronic diseases should be reported.
It is forbidden to visit the SPA center in case of:
- cancer at any stage;
- cardiovascular diseases;
- exacerbation of any chronic diseases;
- any infectious skin diseases;
- tendency to bleeding, thrombosis, as well as severe vascular atherosclerosis.
Please note that water is disinfected with chlorine-containing substances in the pool and jacuzzi, and the reaction of the body (especially in people with skin hypersensitivity) and some types of tissues can be individual. In case of doubt or any contraindications, please consult your doctor first.
Guests are fully financially liable for the damage caused in the SPA center.
The administration of the OVIS hotel facilities is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings not transferred to the administrator of the SPA center reception for preservation.
The administration is not responsible for injuries or accidents.
In case of violation of the rules of conduct and non-observance of safety rules, guests should leave the SPA center without compensation for the cost of paid services.